Hi Friends

Hi friends,
I am Ajay of grade 11 ISC from Excel Central School. If you don't know my face please get a view of the profile picture.

My first job is to thank all my dear Senate members who casted their vote for me. It's only because of them I'm one among the six nominies of the chief secetary election. I once again thank them from the deepest spot of my heart.

I will...................................

I will.........................
If I become the chief secretary of the edu- clubs, I will fulfill the list as follows:

  • All the competitions and programmes will be done in a grant manner so that the other school students can get a view about our school's creativity.
  • Many more club related artistic competitions will be held
  • Many interactive session will be held for the betterment of the all the students
  • Equal importance will be given to all the students
  • All students will be encouraged to work as a team to achieve our main goal
  • Every one can approach me any time or any where if your suggestion are valid and can be brought forward
  • I will be a good friend to all of you.